Tuscaloosa Co. man indicted for producing child pornography | News
TUSCALOOSA COUNTY, AL (WBRC)- A federal grand jury has indicted a Tuscaloosa County man for producing and possessing child pornography.
Murry Malone Bailey, 63, faces five indictments for allegedly producing the materials and for possessing the pornography between November 2010 and April 2012.
The maximum penalty for producing child pornography is 30 years in prison and a $250,000 fine. The maximum penalty for possessing child pornography is 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine.
Copyright 2013 WBRC. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 2 Hokes Bluff schools closed Friday after 18 people report breathing problems
- 17 Hokes Bluff MS students, 1 teacher hospitalized for breathing problems
- Police: Double shooting in Gadsden may have been suicides
- Gadsden PD search for driver who hit police cruiser
- 4 suspects charged in 2 unrelated burglaries in Altoona